Dr. Eric St-Onge is a registered Sports Specialist Chiropractor in Ontario and a member of the College of Chiropractors of Ontario. He graduated with a B.Sc. in Honours Life Sciences from McMaster University. That following summer, he hurt his back weightlifting. He visited his chiropractor and was pain-free within a few visits. He immediately saw and experienced the benefits of chiropractic. The following year, he was enrolled at New York Chiropractic College (NYCC). During his education at NYCC, he has served as President of the Sport Science and Human Performance Club and has been a guest speaker for the Rehab 2 Performance Club.
He is determined to learn as much as he can in order to be the best prepared as possible to aide his patients. He has completed the Sports Sciences Residency Program at the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (CMCC) in order to help him achieve his goals. He has held hospital placements St. Joseph’s (Fracture Clinic) and Hamilton General (Chronic Pain Clinic). He has also successfully passed his fellowship examination and now holds the title Sports Specialist Chiropractor.
Dr. St-Onge understands that there is not one single method that will fix all ailments. This is why he uses an integrated approach to care, collaborating with other healthcare professionals when needed. He has experience working with athletes in sport climbing, figure skating, triathlon, marathon, martial arts, hockey, basketball, athletics, aquatics, circus, kettlebell sport and weekend warriors. He has also provided on-site emergency response for a number of different sporting events, including the Toronto 2015 Pan Am Games and the Skate Canada International.
Dr. St-Onge spends most of his free time with his wife and child, staying active and finding new and exciting ways to better his craft. His favorite hobbies include kettlebell training, bouldering and playing the guitar.
- Sports Sciences Fellowship – CMCC
- Doctor of Chiropractic – NYCC
- Honours Bachelor Of Science – McMaster University
- Internationally Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner (ICCSP) – International Federation of Sports Chiropractic
- Fellow of the Royal College of Chiropractic Sports Sciences (FRSSCC(C))
- Functional Range Conditioning (FRC®) | Functional Anatomy Seminars
- Functional Range Release (FR®) Lower Limb Provider | Functional Anatomy Seminars
- Contemporary Medical Acupuncture Provider | McMaster University
- Sports First Responder
- Active Release Techniques® (ART®) | Full body (2013/14)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist® (CSCS®) | National Strength and Conditioning Association® (NSCA®)
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified
- Selective Functional Movement Assessments | Functional Movement Systems
- Advanced Certificate in Whole Foods Nutrition | NYCC
- Advanced Certificate in Sports Science and Human Performance | NYCC